Forms to complete:
When you arrive for your first appointment (initial evaluation), please provide the following:
- Prescription for physical therapy
- Insurance Referral (if required)
- Insurance card
- Co-payments –are due on the date of service. We accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards.
- Please arrive 10 – 15 minutes prior to your first appointment time, to complete patient registration forms.
- Cancellation Policy – If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please contact us at least 4 hours in advance so that we may attempt to fill your appointment time and to avoid a cancel/no show fee.
- Co-insurance/Deductibles – To prevent large balances, smaller payments can be made in advance or when you receive an explanation of benefits showing the amount owed toward each visit.
- What to wear – Please wear comfortable or loose clothing (i.e. shorts, sweats, t-shirt). You can change here if you would like.
- Length of Appointments – Appointments last generally between 45 and 60 minutes. Please let us know if you need to leave early.
- Scheduling Appointments – please schedule 2-3 weeks in advance to obtain you most desired appointment times.
- American Physical Therapy Association
- About Physical Therapy
- Parkinson’s Disease Foundation
- Multiple Sclerosis